Monday, February 16, 2009

Teenage Duel for Fatherhood


Some stories have a life of their own and the tale of a 13 year-old UK boy fathering a baby with a 15 year-old schoolgirl girlfriend has grown legs with the claim from another teenage boy that he is the true father of lil Maise and that he is willing to take a DNA test to prove it.

The young girl disavowed the news saying, “There has been no one else. I love Alfie. I lost my virginity to him. We decided to start a physical relationship because we love each other. There has been no one else. He gets very jealous when I talk to other boys and I don’t like him talking to other girls. Other stupid boys are lying.”

Other boys?

Two teenage boys have told the Press or 'the Slime' that they are potential fathers since they had shared intimacy with Chantelle at her house, but her four-foot beau, Alfie, swears, “I am the only boyfriend Chantelle’s had — and we’ve been together for two years.

The one of the other boys smirked, saying, “It was routine for boys to stay over with Chantelle in her bed. But I only slept with her the once.”

Personally I don't know what to think. At least it wasn't an Immaculate Conception like LA's Octomom.

No comments: