Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Russ rushes to judgment on RNC head


After the November debacle at the polls the GOP desperately appointed ex-Lt. Governor of Maryland to indicate the party's willingness to adapt to the 21st Century. Michael Steele is a well-spoken black man selected to counter President Obama's ethnic appeal. On CNN Mr. Steele responded to questions about the GOP seeking its voice in radical radio host Rush Limbaugh by minimizing the crackhead from Palm Beach. “Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh — his whole thing is entertainment. He has this incendiary — yes, it's ugly.”

Mr. Rush Limbaugh was quick to say that Mr. Steele is only the leader of the Republican National Committee and not the GOP. that the Mr. Limbaugh black. On CNN but accordingly to radio politico Rush Limbaugh to tell him he meant no offense when he referred to the popular conservative radio host as an “entertainer” whose show can be “incendiary.”

“I wasn’t trying to offend anybody. So, yeah, if he’s offended, I’d say: Look, I’m not in the business of hurting people’s feelings here. … My job is to try to bring us all together.”

A love feast on hot dogs and Oxycontin for Mr. Limbaugh's audience of fat white men in their 40s.

Nothing wrong with doing drugs and I tried to contact him during my stay in Palm Beach.

He was nowhere to be seen, so I doubt that someone locked in his crack den could be the head of the GOP, still Michael Steele had to eat Jim Crow and apologize about his statements.

Rush Limbaugh responded to further attacks by White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel that the radio host is “the voice and the intellectual force and energy behind the Republican Party.”

“I'm not in charge of the Republican Party, and I don't want to be. I would be embarrassed to say that I'm in charge of the Republican Party in the sad-sack state that it's in. If I were chairman of the Republican Party, given the state that it's in, I would quit. I might get out the hari-kari knife because I would have presided over a failure that is embarrassing to the Republicans and conservatives who have supported it and invested in it all these years.”

I will be the first person to supply that hari-kiri knife.

Go for it, Rush.

For a related article click on this URL


http://www.mangozeen.com/2009/02/07/driving/bad-bad-driving-a-la-palm-county.htm

No comments: