Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wheelbarrow versus Wheelbarrel


My landlord Vladmar comes from Pittsburgh. He attended Platt Institute for Art. His spelling is phonetically inspired and the other day he asked, "Is it wheelbarrow or wheelbarrel?"

"Wheelbarrow, but you can say wheelbarrow, but if you're trying to be funny say wheelburro."

Vladmar chuckled at my quip. Like me he possesses a simple sense of humor, but I googled 'wheelbarrow' and instead of uncovering the correct spelling the search engine suggested another meaning for the word and most certainly it was sexual.

Wheelbarrow - A sexual position where you grab a girls legs around your body like a 'wheelbarrow' and proceed to jackhammer her from behind while she walks around on her hands.

I think I'm a little old for that position.

But you ever know.

No comments: