Monday, June 15, 2009

Global Cooling


Chicago has recorded the coolest June this year. New York hasn't seen a single day of warmth. I've been fighting off a lung infection for two weeks. The Western Hemisphere is cold and meteorologists are predicting another stretch of seasonally unusual weather. Anti-Global Warming critics have seized on this trend to kibosh scientific data from NASA pointing to catastrophic changes in the world's temperature. Glenn Beck from Fox News couldn't be happier with the aberrant climate fluctuations, however I remember hot summers. This summer is not normal and at this rate no New Yorkers will be swimming at Coney Island this year.

I could give a rat's ass.

I'm off to Thailand in two weeks.

Temperature 85F.

I'm getting ready to sweat like a pig on a spit roast.

No comments: