Saturday, June 20, 2009

Two Places at One Time


My friends have been asking me what am I going to do about having two wives in Thailand. My explanations about mia luang and mia noi sound good 9000 miles away from the land of smiles. Only problem is that next Saturday I will be boarding a plane for a flight to Bangkok. Wife #1 is in the north. Wife #2 is in the south. 2 knows about 1. 1 doesn't know about 2. I have told #1 that I will be arriving several days later than my actual landing. Wife #2 will be happy about this, until I leave to see wife #1 and my daughter.

Jealousy runs deep in Thai blood.

Jai Ron or hot heart.

I'll go see wife #1. Stay one week and then drive south for a beach holiday. Wife #2 will be down the street. At that point I will have to be two places at once and the only way to do that is be three places at once.

I'm scheduling a trip to Burma.

I know escape is a coward's way out, but better cowardice than a chopped off penis.

Any man in my situation would agree.

No comments: