Friday, December 11, 2009

Puying Mo-Ho


I've spent decades in the Orient. Any mention of these years to women in the USA usually resulted in their dsidainful regard. In their minds my Asian wives are subserviant sex slaves, because their racial prejudice mistake femininity for submisssion. They couldn't be more wrong, even if the most wrong a man can be to a woman is when he's 100% right.

Thai, Chinese, American, French, Russian, African, or Eskimo.

All women are the same.

Especially with regard to William Congreave's 18th Century phrase 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.

These words work in every language.

My Thai sweetheart Sirinthep Pechdee si a good example. We spent two lovely weeks together. She's a beautiful as a flower. At 25 less than half my age. Everything always seems to be perfect until it isn't perfect.

Last week she found a bank transfer to my previous wife. Love and happiness burnt to cinders.

"I don't love you any more. I have no feeling for you. I never want to see you again."

I moved all my vaulables to safety. Thai girls are experts of throwing your possessions out of windows or into pools. Sam Royalle recently lost his computer, cellphones, flatscreen TV, and stereo to his teelat's temper. Other men have to flee knives, guns or irate in-laws. My love warned she was calling the police.

"Oh, call the police and tell them that I give you enough money each month to run an anti-drug operation in Buriram. I'd love to hear what they say. Better yet, going to jail would be a pleasure. If only to be away from you."

Not really, because ain't nothing good about being in jail.

It's like women.

Jails are bad in all language.

Women are only evil.

No comments: