Sunday, December 13, 2009

Suspicious MInds - Elvis


"Caught in a trap. I can't walk out. Because I love you too much, baby." Elvis from SUSPICIOUS MINDS.

I'm 57 years old. My girlfriend Sirinthep Pechdee is 25. She has slept with more men than the number of women with whom I've shared intimacy. My friends accuse me of being naive. I'm only in Thailand several months a year. She is there the rest of the time. A woman as beautiful as Sirinthep has to have other lovers.

She tells me 'no'.

"I take care of your son. How can I have other men?"

My mind answers that question with the speed of a rattlesnake snapping at its prey.

"What is is."

It doesn't matter in the end, because I'm 57 years old. I live across the world. I don't care whatever anyone else says.

Why?

Because I'm a fool and there's no fool like an old fool.

No comments: