Monday, August 4, 2008

Samak takes a dump


Thailand's mercurial PM escaped from reporters' questions about the recent cabinet shake-up by hiding in a Chatuchak market's hong-nam or toilet.

"Can't a man take a dump in peace?" The red-faced leader shouted upon exiting from the WC after 30 minutes.

Several reporters asked if he had washed his hands.

It's common knowledge that 66% of men don't after #1 and 55% don't after #2.

"I washed them." Samak held out his fingers for the reporters to smell. "This isn't Singapore. It's awful, it's shameful. Can't I have any privacy? Should I be filmed inside while emptying myself? They should be checked to see if they are insane. This is not human. I was sitting inside, as was my right. Who has a problem? I would like just to shop and go to the toilet, but they kept filming. Are you insane?"

Mr. Samak supposedly departed without paying the attendant the 3-baht fee for using the bathroom.

No charges are being sought by the police as of yet.

No comments: