Monday, March 31, 2008

Farang Poll by Bar Girls


The Old Roue and I stayed out later than planned and I woke up this morning wanting to to kill the cat who fouled my mouth. My wife asked if we had a good time at the go-go bars. I groaned I got mao without explaining the main reason for my 3am arrival was that the Old Roue and I had conducted a survey with the bar girls and go-go dancers.
Pattaya attracts tourists from around the globe. Every language is spoken in the bars and go-gos. Some countries are represented more heavily than others. The Thais generally are even-handed with their generosity, however there are favorite and conversely least liked nationalities. The Old Roue and I were not surprised by the results.
BEST
1. France - Good time and don’t have to speak too much English.
2. Norway - Free with the money and drink more than they should, so they pass out before sex.
3. Italy - More interested with speaking with their friends and getting messed up than paying attention to the girls, but a good time too.
4. Swiss - Go to sleep early and let you go out with your friends ( read Thai boyfiend). Very trusting.
5. UK - There are a lot of them.
WORST
1. India - Smell and cheap
2. Israeli - Dirty and cheap
3. Italy - Smell
4. UK - Smell and there are a lot of them.
5. USA - Smell and are fat and cheap too and think they own the world. Despite the dollar dropping from 40 baht to 31 in the five years I've been here.
I was surprised the French didn’t place in the smell-a-thon, since French men use less than one bar of soap per annum.
The reasons for these decisions were based on good time, free-spending, and not asking too many questions. Not bathing was a problem for several groups as well as jealousy, which put the Italians in the worst and best categories.
A final consensus was that the girls liked older good-looking men with money. Fatter so they were warm in bed and with bigger members than their previous boyfriends.
Young men were considered too much of a problem.
Go figure.

No comments: