Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Miracle Sex/Acne Cream


My sister had bad skin as a teenager. She visited a dermatologist every week and her nights were consumed by arcane cleansing rituals. I'd come into the bathroom and throw water on my face. After two seconds I'd wipe the dirt from my face, leaving a Shroud of Turin visage on the towel. My sister hated me for this, even to this day, but I love her dearly. Whatever acne I deserved, she got. I never even used Clearsil, but acne is a problem for teenagers worldwide and those suffering from pizzaface will go to any length for a cure from the spots.

This summer Thai teens began importing Number One Plus sex lubricant from Cambodia for acne treatment, after women of the neighboring country averred spreading the lubricant on their faces have vanished their pimples. After an exhaustive investigation the Thai FDA have told the public that Number One Plus lubricant has no medicinal value against acne.

"There has been a misunderstanding about the properties of the product."

But many youths are happy with the product, which they swear has helped them if compliment with sex.

Good luck to them all.

No comments: