Friday, September 19, 2008

Angry GOP show the love


I am voting for Barack Obama.

I'm a basketball player. Not good unless you count fouls as a plus in stopping the offense. Barack can hit the three. I'd be happy to play on his team and I've emailed my more conservative friends to vote against the grain for the N-word.

Some of them are a little stubborn and my good friend Rocco replied to my request in this fashion.

"I'd rather vote for Hitler with Mengeler as a VP and Gables as NSA, with Rudolph Hess as Sec. of State, than vote for that charlatan Barak Huessein O'bama!"

I thought this a little harsh and responded thusly.

"You can vote for Adolf as a write-in. Mengele might still be around. Almost as old as McCain. The Old geezer can be their ambasador to Israel under the neo-eichman pogram program. This time they can get it right.

Why do you think Big Ears Barack's a charlatan anyway?

Because he's a n-word

He's only a half-n-word at that. If he changed his name to Barack Alabama, he'd win the old South.

The Vegas odds are 9-5 he'll win, which is better than the Jets going to the Super Bowl, but once his mailing address switches to 1600 Penn, Vegas will start accepting bets at www.shootthen-word.com

That website is an open domain.

As with killtheyid.com or fuckgwbush.com

Anyway when we meet for dinner no politics or religion until after the 3rd drink. On election night I'm dosing you an oxycontin cocktail and the next morning roll you into the voting booth in blackface to vote for Barack.

Ma name isz Buckwheat Cea. Iss yo new neighbor.

Beware of what you eat.

By the way I'm starting to look a lot like Whitey Bulger."

Rocco was in good humor after seeing my photo along the Saco River.

"You sort of look like a -x- between Whitey and Chuck Wepner, the Bayonne Bleeder, in his hay-day. Handsome in an ogreish type of way. Hell, I'd bone ya."

Now there's the love.

No comments: