Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pro Life @ 55


My sister is angry at me for fathering a baby with my mia noi and yesterday she said that I should get a vasectomy. I told her that there was no danger of my copulating with Rubenesque women of America and I would think about having my procreation devices cut upon my return to Thailand. When I mentioned this exchange to a female friend, she said that her husband wouldn't subject himself to the operation since it increases the chances of testicular cancer. I hadn't thought of that risk, because I'm more concerned for the human race.

"Say every man in the world is exterminated by a space virus and I'm the last man on Earth. I would be the only source of sperm on the planet and as such be required to seed every woman possible no matter what my age. The fate of humanity rests below my waist, so I have to safeguard against this seemingly distant possibility."

My friend said I was mad.

Then again she is a woman going through menopause as is my sister.

Mad cows all, but I love them.

No comments: