Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I See London. I See France

The eyes of the world are on the London Olympics and the athletes are under the scrutiny of the largest gathering of journalist and TV reporters ever assembled in the history of the world and while the games are about the excellence of sports, the media seeks to capitalize on even the smallest items to captivate their audience and this week an American rower in his skin-tight uniform was photographed with what seemed to be an erection. "I see London. I see France, I see a rower with______" While this image wasn't shown on NBC, gawker.com brought the matter to the attention of its readership and the bronze medalist immediately responded to the photos by not denying that his penis was visible under his skin tight uniform, but defending the size of his cock, since the penis expert at gawker.com compared his penis to the medal on his chest. They came up with a length of 3.9 inches and if that's an erection, which is what I think it is, the poor boy is holding a short deck of cards and the last thing a man of his age wants bantered about town is anything disparaging about either his first or second favorite body organ. None of the others are even in the running. "I swear it's not erect." The rower protested online. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but the Olympian is no John Holmes, then again who is?"

No comments: