Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Last Tree in the World


The right have long suspected Global Warming as a propaganda device foisted on the masses to keep them from riding SUVs. Personally I blame GW on the millions of fat people sweating too much, which I have come to realize with the recent addition of 10 kilos of winter weight, mostly of it beer bloat. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. I find myself using more toilet paper. Why?

More food.

More shit.

More toilet paper and one day the world will run out of trees.

No toilet paper is only one of the losses from Global Warming. The President of Exxon says that humans will adapt, but what about the dogs? They need those trees, so you fat fucks out there and I'm one of them.

Wipe your ass less.

No comments: