Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thai Women Fake Orgasm Best


"I finish only with you." It almost sounds true coming from the lust-swollen lips of a Soi 6 short-timer. She doesn't know your name. Your penis will be forgotten sometime after the shower, but men inevitably can resist asking, "Really?"

"You #1. Big too." This compliment can earned her a tip. 100 baht. 200 baht. "Make me finish. Never finish with man before."

And this is almost the truth. Ort worked Soi 6. "I never finish. Not one time."

Ort was cute. She had customers all the time. 4 a day. 5 days a week. 200 men a year. Not one orgasm and I believe her as well as most Thai women who revealed that 54% of Thai couples failed to reach satisfaction according to a survey by the condom maker DUREX.

"Men only care about men." Ort told me. "Uh uh uh. Finish. Not care about lady."

"I want finish I tok-phet." Masturbate. "Of maybe have other girl help me. Not gay. Not lesbian. Sometimes want finish too lazy to do myself."

"What about with me?"

"You different. I know you long time. We have sex many times. I finish with you because you know what I want."

"I'm a stud." The best lies are the ones we tell ourselves, but if you spend 3.9 minutes more on foreplay according to the survey you can be a stud too.

No comments: